Friday 1 February 2013

Another spoiler from Deila

Hey all, 
I hope that everyone is well and not too depressed from the freezing weather. I am currently suffering from a cold but I have still been working non-stop on book #3 and I am optimistic that it will be ready for release very soon. I know that the wait has been long and frustrating so here is another snippet to wet your apatite. 
Enjoy

Deila xx


“Alanna why have you let go of my hand?” Adrian asks as I move away from him. His eyes are saddened but I can still see the rage that is buried underneath. He lunges closer to me as I hold the ring box in my hand. My heart is thumping and I know that I have to make a choice. I look up at him and I give him the box. He shakes his head at me and then he turns to walk away.

“Adrian…” I shout after him. He turns and now he cannot hold back his anger. He runs towards me and he takes my hands firmly in his.

“Alanna you can’t do this to me. You have to give me an answer!” He says in a very firm voice. He is starting to shake and I notice that his eyes are bolting. My heart is beating fast and I know that I have to tell him my answer. I cannot hold it in any longer. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment