Wednesday 3 October 2012

My first Post!

Hello I am Deila Longford and this is my first post on my new blog!
I have never blogged before so please bare with me.
(now a bit about me)
I am 21 and I live in rual Scotland in a country house that i share with my my Mother, Father and little Brother.
We dont have much neighbours expect from a few horses and other farm yard animals. As far as pets go for me I have a Black and White cat.
I have a passion for writing and recently I have published the First of my series of novels. Which can be found on Amazon.
I am currently busy working on my next Novel there fore I am not sure that I will have a lot of time to Blog however I will try my best.
Please stay with me for my latest news and spoiler from my books.
lots of love Deila
p.s happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment